We are a Denplan Dentist and we work with Denplan to support a preventative approach to private dental care.
Denplan payment plans help our patients to stop dental problems before they start or get worse.
With up to date dental knowledge, innovative techniques and oral health advice, our Denplan dentists work with our patients so that they can enjoy healthy teeth and gums for life.
Denplan allows you to budget for your routine and restorative oral care needs;
- Help with preventative oral health advice to help stop dental problems before they start
- Includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance)
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan Dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to Denplan's 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most
- Dental Examinations/Check-ups (when clinically necessary)
- Dental Hygiene visit (when clinically necessary)
- Dental X-rays
- Dental Fillings (when necessary)
- Tooth Extractions (when necessary)
- Periodontal Treatment
- Dental Advice and Therapy
- Crowns, Dentures, Bridgework (excl. Lab Fees)
- Root Canal Treatment
- Lab Fees & Prescriptions
- Any specified treatments which have been excluded from your contract
- Treatment carried out elsewhere i.e. Not your Denplan Dentist (except for Treatment covered by worldwide Supplementary Insurance)
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Extraction of Wisdom Teeth
- Amy treatment that is not clinically necessary
Get in touch with Bromsgrove Dental Clinic today and let us know you are considering joining Denplan and have chosen us as your Denplan Dentist. You and your family can also join Denplan.
Our receptionist will then book an appointment for you to see a dentist for a full examination charged at the usual rate.
At your appointment the dentist will discuss which category is best suited to you - this will be based on any dental treatment you have had previously.
If you wish to go ahead your Denplan care form can be filled in at the practice during your visit.
Once Denplan has received your application, you will receive a letter or email confirming your application has been successfully processed.
This will also contain important information regarding your Denplan care which you will need to keep for further reference
Teeth Whitening, Smile Design, Wrinkle relaxing Treatments, Fillers, or Orthodontics
Heard a lot about Heart Lips ™?
What exactly are Heart Lips ™?
Are they different from lip fillers?
Experience a whiter and brighter smile in no time! Our advanced teeth whitening solutions are perfect for those with sensitive teeth and gums.
New Patients - 20% OFF
If you are a new patient, enjoy a 20% discount on us. Simply make our friendly reception team aware that you would like to take advantage of this great offer!