Bromsgrove Dental Clinic - Denplan
Supporting a preventive approach to private dental care, Denplan payment plans help our patients to stop dental problems before they start. With the very best oral health advice, up-to-date dental knowledge and the latest innovative techniques, our dentists and their practice teams work with our patients so that they can enjoy healthy teeth and gums for life.
Why choose Denplan Care?
- Allows you to budget for your routine and restorative oral care needs
- Preventative oral health advice to help stop dental problems before they start
- Includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance)
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to Denplan's 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most
What does it include?
- Dental check-ups (as clinically necessary)
- Dental hygiene visits (as clinically necessary)
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Necessary extractions
- Periodontal treatment
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Crowns, dentures and bridgework (excluding lab fees)
- Root canal treatment (optional)
What’s not included?
- Lab fees / prescriptions
- Any specified treatments which have been excluded from your contract.
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere else other than with your dentist, except treatment that is covered by the worldwide Supplementary Insurance
- Orthodontics, implants and cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
- Extraction of wisdom teeth
- Treatment not clinically necessary
How do I join Denplan care?
Contact the surgery to let them know you are considering joining den plan care. Our receptionist will then book an appointment for you to see a dentist for a full examination charged at the usual rate. At your appointment the dentist will discuss which category is best suited to you - this will be based on any dental treatment you have had previously.
If you wish to go ahead your Denplan care form can be filled in at the practice during your visit. Once Denplan has received your application, you will receive a letter or email confirming your application has been successfully processed. This will also contain important information regarding your Denplan care which you will need to keep for further reference.
If you would like more information please don't hesitate to contact us on
01527 874 537 or complete our Enquiry From below:
Schedule a Consultation Now!
Get in touch with our friendly reception team to book your appointment today!
We offer FREE Oral Cancer Screening Sessions.